Friday, January 3, 2014

Weekly Awards

Weekly Award time is here! Sorry that it is a little bit lacking this week. What with us being closed for the holidays and then I had the good fortune of getting sick, I haven't been in to work as much as I would have liked this week.
I also need to apologize in advance for letting this blog go over the next 2 weeks. I will be on vacation, and don't have enough space in my bag to pack my computer...bad excuse, I know.

In the mean time though, I encourage you to look back over some of the older articles, pick your favorite, and share it with a friend! Our New Year's Resolution is to bring in every new customer possible, and many of them come from YOUR referrals! What better way to introduce them to Pet U than to send them over to our blog and website?
Now I'm done talking. On to the cute pictures!

Most Expressive - Archie (Photo by Amy)

Best "Come Cuddle With Me!" Face - Olivia
Best Smiles - Panda & Sir
Photo: Sir loves being at Pet U!
Class Couple - Murphy & Bodie

No comments:

Post a Comment